The Kis Marketing family is looking for another digital marketing expert to join our growing team. This will be a casual or part time role so if you know the right person who is PASSIONATE about marketing & LOVES DIGITAL share the job description below.
Offering flexible work hours in a family friendly environment we are looking for a dynamic self starter who loves being at the forefront of digital marketing.
• Manage eDM activity, including content creation, briefs and copy ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
• Website/SEO optimisation and content management of websites
• Coordinate content and digital assets for online campaigns
• Monitor and report on website traffic including competitor analysis
• Digital strategy and implementation
• Online content creation
• Social media management
• Social media strategy and advertising
• Online data analysis and analytics
• Review of online tools and new online trends
• Brainstorming marketing concepts and creating big ideas for brands
• Assist with the coordination of new digital initiatives, ad hoc tasks and general administration
• Communicating with clients from time to time when account managers is out of the office
• Marketing qualifications
• Commercial experience executing digital marketing campaigns, including reporting and analysis
• Minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience with proven results
• Great positive attitude with a can do approach
• Great interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a small dynamic team
• Thrive under pressure and with tight campaign deadlines
• Familiarity with creative suite and other marketing programs not essential but favourable
So if you are passionate, positive and proactive and want to work in a small, creative team that finds simple, strategic marketing solutions for a diverse range of clients email your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com
Be sure to note job reference number JRFKIS005 in the email.
For more info – give us a call today on (02) 4929 5005. We’d love to hear from you!